Organized Charm: About Kirsten

Saturday, August 24, 2013

About Kirsten

{ Avid Alphabetical-Orderer // Chronic Color-Coder }



I live in Memphis, TN.




I am currently working on my Master’s Degree in Instruction and Curriculum Leadership at the University of Memphis. I would like to say this is my last degree, but I won’t make any promises. 




I teach Pre-K/Kindergarten in a Montessori School. I am obsessed with organizing everything in my life (and possibly everyone). 




I am also the wife of a snarky police officer who refuses to be organized.
(sigh) 





We have 2 bad dogs who specialize in cuteness and mischief.
(mostly the mischief)



If I own it, there is a 100% chance it’s alphabetized or color-coded (or messily piled in a corner while I figure out what the heck to do with it).  I hoard motivational quotes on Pinterest. Every holiday is my favorite one. I buy too many storage bins. I always cry at weddings. And I have 4 calendars. 

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to check out this blog!

Always feel free to suggest a project, ask a question, or just say hi


THANK YOU!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...