Organized Charm: Inspiration: Photo Wall

Friday, October 18, 2013

Inspiration: Photo Wall


A few weeks ago, we had to go to Macy's to look for a new vacuum cleaner… which may or may not have been one of the most boring things I’ve ever done in my life (it was). 

I mean, nothing against Macy’s. It’s just that I don’t even like to run the vacuum. My husband even asked me once "you do know the vacuum cleaner isn't password protected, right?". 

(I had a traumatic experience involving my mother and some small toys I refused to pick up at a young age, okay?)

While perusing the vacuum aisle and comparing fascinating things like super ability to pick up pet dander and pollen terminator, I got distracted (shocking) and ran across this…


I was so infatuated with this photo display that I had to take a picture, even though I knew that the salespeople were watching me. 

And let me just say that I am one of those people who hates to be caught taking photos.

This little photo collection highlighted some of the most iconic landmarks of Memphis. 

I love the contrast of the light photos against the dark wall. And I love the different sized frames and the straight line down the center. 

Ahhhh. Perfection. 

I love it! I am DYING to do a wall like this when we move.

:) 


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...