Organized Charm: May Vignettes

Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Vignettes


Some months are happy and some months are sad. And then there are those months where the happiness and sadness are lined up right next to one another. And I guess those months are just called “life”. May was a big life month for me. It was full of beautiful “goodbyes" and wonderful “hellos”.



Here is what May looked like… 

{and as always, click the picture to follow the link!}




…on Organized Charm

So, with the end of the school year and the finals and the job searching and the moving, May was definitely not my most post-filled month. HOWEVER, I did manage to answer a few requested posts that I’ve been meaning to get to for a while (sorry, y’all!). 











Oh, and did I mention that OC reached 100 likes on Facebook?!
THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH for all of your support! 







…in my “real life”

We said goodbye to my sweet grandmother (who lived to be 90!)

We said goodbye to the house where we have lived for our entire married life. 

And I said goodbye to the parents, school, and students that I have worked with for the past 3 years.




We moved into our new loft just in time for Memphis in May’s annual BBQ Fest (which is held one block away from our new home). 



We couldn’t be more in love with our new neighborhood! We are so happy to live somewhere where practically everything is within walking distance. 




Plus, we have had an awesome time decorating (and organizing!) our new space. Additionally, I have practically become an expert on indoor gardening! (and by that, I mean I have 3 indoor plants that haven’t died... yet)




…other places online

My absolute favorite thing that I’ve seen online this past month is this amazingly fun career personality test from Good.Co Blog. It is a personality test that determines your strengths, perfect job, etc. 


It takes less than 3 minutes and the whole time you’re just thinking these are the most random questions… this is so silly. Until, you get your results. 

And then you’re like, tell me more, oh wise personality test! 

So, you should definitely take it! Maybe you’ll learn something about yourself you didn’t know before! 




Cheers to a bright and cheery June! :) 

What were some of the highlights of your May?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...